Code of conduct during regulated outdoor events.
Fir Trees Caravan & Lodge Park is committed to protecting the health and safety of customers and to making all events as Covid-secure as possible. To do this, we ask that all visitors behave in a safe and responsible manner. By attending this event, you are agreeing to comply with this code of conduct.
It is impossible for us to eliminate the risk of Covid-19 entirely. You should consider the risks of attending this event based on your personal circumstances and if you feel uncomfortable, you should not attend.
To help protect you, your fellow owners, our staff and the wider community, we need everyone to comply with this code of conduct. Any breach may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
Before the event
- You should not attend if you, or anyone in your household, feels unwell. If you or anyone in your household have shown symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 10 days, you should not attend unless you have had a negative PCR test result. Covid-19 symptoms include:
- A new, continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss or change to your sense of taste or smell
- You should not attend if you have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, even if you have no symptoms or have had a negative Covid-19 test.
- All visitors aged 12 and over are strongly encouraged to carry out lateral flow testing twice a week, before and after the event. Do not attend if you test positive. You can collect free testing kits from local pharmacies and community sites, or order online or by phone for home delivery: nhs.uk/gettested
Lateral flow tests should only be used by people without symptoms. If you develop symptoms, you must arrange a PCR test straight away and self-isolate until you get the results – even if your lateral flow test result is negative. PCR tests can be booked via 119 or online at https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Lateral flow tests are available at the end of Ferry Lane at the local temporary testing station at the previous location of the park and ride.
During the event
- Face coverings must be worn whilst queueing by visitors over the age of 11.
If you are medically exempt from wearing a face covering under the government guidelines, please inform Fir Trees Caravan & Lodge Park in advance of the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sanitise your hands using the dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, as well as handles, railings etc. wherever possible. Observe any safety measures in place, such as one-way systems and social distancing markers. Always cover your face if you need to cough or sneeze.
- You must sit in your small group, 2 metres or above from other groups to maintain social distancing. Once seated, please stay in that location as much as possible throughout the event. If you do need to leave your seat, wait until the area is as clear as possible. If you need to pass other visitors on your way, avoid face to face contact.
- Food and drink will be available from the barbecue area. Please queue socially distanced with minimal people queing up to avoid crowding.
- Please join the queue when it is at a small length to avoid crowding.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms while at the event, notify the nearest member of staff immediately.
- Always follow instructions from Fir Trees event staff.
After the event
When leaving the event, customers/visitors advised to leave in an orderly, socially distanced manner, wearing a face mask where required.
If you are attending this event with others, please make sure they have read and understood this code of conduct.
Thank you for your support in making this event safe and enjoyable for everyone.